Who uses our Pocket Folders?
Businesses use pocket folders for everything from bid packets, welcome folders, press kits, and more.
Pocket folders are a useful and essential tool for a wide variety of businesses. They are capable of holding a lot of important documents and papers, but are also an extension of your company's professional brand image. Take a look at a few of our customers and why presentation folders are their promotional products of choice.
- Banks & Credit Unions
- Banquet Halls, Country Clubs & Party Planners
- Car Dealerships & Auto Shops
- Conferences, Trade Shows, Meetings & Seminars
- Contractors & Builders
- Corporations & Large Businesses
- Dentists & Orthodontists
- Financial Planners & Advisors / Investment Firms
- Funeral Homes
- Healthcare, Hospitals & Doctors
- Home Inspectors
- The Hospitality Industry: Hotels, Inns & Resorts
- HR & Hiring Managers
- Insurance Agents / Insurance Companies
- Landscapers, Lawn Care & Pool Design Businesses
- Lawyers & Attorneys
- Mortgage Brokers, Loan Officers & Lending Companies
- Non-Profit Groups & Organizations
- Photographers & Photography Studios
- Press Kits: Public Relations, Marketing & Advertising Firms
- Property Management Firms
- Real Estate Agents
- Schools (including Colleges, Universities, and Adult Education)
- Tax Advisors & Accounting Firms
- Travel Agencies & Tour Companies
Other companies who use custom presentation folders:
Social Clubs, Advertising Agencies, Car Rental, Parks & Recreation, Sports Teams & Organizations, Education & Learning Centers, Apartment Complexes, Magazines, Salons, Painting & Decorating, HVAC, Child Care Providers, TV & Radio Stations, Gyms & Fitness Centers, Veterinarians & Animal Hospitals, Tech Companies, & More.
Church leaders love our welcome folders. Choose from our stock designs or design your own church welcome folder.
Want to design your own presentation folder? No problem. Download a template.
Your personalization options: Print, Foil Stamp, or Emboss
We use ink offset printing on 9" x 12" and legal folders for clean, crisp images. For mini folders we use digital printing for low order minimums.
Foil Stamped Folders
Imprint your logo in brilliant metallic or non-metallic foil, available in 23 colors. 1-color foil stamp is standard. Please contact us for 2-color foil stamp.
Add your logo with subtle blind embossing. This artistic finishing technique is a sophisticated way to enforce your brand. Get a quote.
How to order custom pocket folders online
1. Choose a Style
Mini, 9" x 12" and legal-sized folders, all with two pockets and free business card die cuts.
2. Print or Foil Stamp?
Decide if you want your folder printed or foil stamped. Want embossed? Get a quote.
3. Select Your Paper
Choose from a rainbow of paper colors and textures to complement your folder design.
4. Add Your Logo
Last step! Upload your logo or enter your text. Your custom folders will ship in 7–10 business days.
Order minimums start at just 150 folders—all with no set-up charges.
Instant Pricing Online
No waiting for a quote. We show you exactly what you'll pay.
Free Email Proofs
See what your folders will look like before we start making them.
Free Ground Shipping
Your shipping is on us! Offer applies to orders over $300. Excludes Hawaii and Alaska.